Google
 

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Valentine's Best Concert!

Yaaaah..! again?

It's been a while and I've got to tell you something about my valentine's posting (today).
It's already 3 posting about it and I think it's gonna be more after this...lol.
I only want to share my happy moment last night when I watched One Night Only - Rod Steward Live at Royal Albert Hall (2004) at channel 70 that is STARWORLD. It was amazing and unforgetable.

The concert just take a duration about 1 and a half hour. Even for me that is not enough, it's already make my goosebump "wake-up" man. I really enjoy with Rod Steward's showmanship and it is so spectacular. With the great audio, great image and of course Rod Steward's best hits, I'm sure that is the succes key for this concert. His band is magnificent and the duo with Ron Wood and Chrissie Hynde.... woooo, it's phenomenal.

His voice still stunning and nobody can deny that. Rod Steward's already make the audience cry and laugh with his showmanship and I'm sure if you watch this concert, it will touch your heart too. Clearly this concert is so damn good for the Valentine's night soon no matter you watch it at home with your couple / husband / wife or bestfriend.

Rod Steward's attitude was superb because he's so energetic on the stage and that's why I never get bored since start untill last. Just, the last song really make me remember someone special in my life.
Or maybe because of the lyric?

I Don't Wanna Talk About It - Rod Steward

I can tell by your eyes that you've probably been crying forever
And the stars in the sky don't mean nothing to you they're a mirror

I don't want to talk about it

How you broke my heart

If I stay here just a little bit longer
Won't you listen to my heart
Oh oh my heart

If I stand alone will the shadows hide the colour of my heart

Black for the night, blue for tears fears the stars in the skydon't mean nothing to you they're a mirror

I don't want to talk about it
How you broke my heart

If I stay here just a little bit longer

Won't you listen to my heart

Oh oh my heart
If you really want to watch this Rod Steward's concert right on the time, make sure you do something for that because the Valentine's Day is just around the corner! And gotta tell you that there is a brief tour documentary inside (included).

Now what are you waiting for...?

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com