Google
 

Friday, April 20, 2007

Baguscustom: Creative Fundraising Ideas

I just found a site than really worth to explore. This is a site that have opened my mind especially when it's come to business view. Previously , I never bothered about stuff that usually I used for my legs. Yup, we're talking about a sandal.

Currently, I'm using a sandal that I bought from Tesco. This is a sandal that made from leather and I really like it. But when it comes to customized part, then I realized I've already failed to blend the sandal as a part of ny body. Why?

Because that sandal shows it own brand and not mine. So , it got nothing to do with me. I bought it at expensive price but I can't "author" it. Not like this Creative Fundraising ideas , they will let us customized the sandal and then, make it look so nice.

If only I knew this site, maybe I will suggest to my headmaster so that we will have our first "souvenir" sandal . I really mean it because Bagus Sandal is a big "filp flops" company that already dealed with the big boys such as Calvin Klein, Miami Heat, Baltimore Ravens, LA Dodgers, Nezzy Surfboards, Hilton, Surf Line Hawaii, Concept Clothing,

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com