Google
 

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Survey programme.

I just found a new website for me to make money online. Or maybe I can say it's a new way to make more money online without writing paid post and clicking ads.

This is a survey site where I have to give my summary about a website that they want me to explore. With only a few words about the site, I will be paid about USD4.00-USD6.00. So far, I already earned around USD22.00. Once I get my money (USD100), then Iwill show you the name of the programme and how to join it.

If only I can get around 10 more company like this, maybe I will be the luckiest person in this world. I'm gonna earned more than around USD2K just from this programme. And who knows, I will donate my old car to car donation programme. Yup, I will buy a new car from that money!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com