Google
 

Monday, June 25, 2007

BuildAsign: Build Your Business.

Creativity (or creativeness) is a mental process involving the generation of new ideas or concepts, or new associations between existing ideas or concepts. So yesterday, I just got an idea on how to market my sister's catering business.

Actually, the idea just come out from the "taxi". Yup.... it's about mobile marketing. I am planning to deal with the taxi drivers on how to market my sister's business. By asking them to put a magnetic car signs from BuildASign for my sister's catering logo at their door car, I believe that canmake my sister's business easy to promote. Now, wasn't a brilliant idea?

I know the right place to get my own magnetic car sign. If you're looking for any magnetic flat for the Signs, Banners, Accessories, Real Estate Signs, Parking Signs, Street Signs, Political Signs or even a License Plates, just go to BuildAsign.com and they will help you.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com