Google
 

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Online money project still on track.

I'm glad to say here that I managed to earn about USD900 for last month. This is a good amount for me because usually, my earning was around USD600. Now I can buy more domain for my future project.

For your information, this is my first blog ever and I'm happy to say it here. Maybe some of you had close your free domain blog but after you bought your own domain but I will not "close" this blog no matter what happened. Although I have 4 blogs with my own domain right now, but I still keep going on with this blog.

This blog actually got it's own life. Same like me, I also got my own private Globe Life too. The best thing to about this blog is I still can earn online money from it untill now...!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com