Google
 

Friday, September 01, 2006

What is your part time job?

I really want to ask this to all my visitor. Other than "online part time", what is your side income now?

Do you really have a part time job?
If it yes, what kind of part time job that you're doing?
Is it takes so much of your time?
Is it easy or lousy?
Is it worth?
Do you really make money from it?

C'mon... share it with me here because I'm really into it. As a matter of fact, I'm already registered with one of the newest (lates) MLM (multilevel marketing) company in my country. And tomorrow night is a launching day for my region. So what's more to tell?

Yup... try to grab this opportunity so that I can be a pioneeer or the top upline in the MLM hierarki.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com