Google
 

Friday, April 11, 2008

Do you bring your favorite gadget on your holiday?

Now this a very good question, isn't it?

I also have my own favorite gadget that is iPOD and I believe you also have your own too. But do you bring it along while you were on your holiday or you just keep it at your home?
Scared to loose your gadget?
Well chill up guys.. I think you should bring it along because sometimes, you will feel very lonely and this is the best time for you to listen to your favorite song, don;t you think so?

If he answer is YES, then let me show you one best place to buy your favorite stuff. Check this electronics stuff and let me hear what is your favorite stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heheh..of course la I'll bring my stuff..I'll feel stupid without them..

p/s: hi lampusuluh..lets do some link exchange. ;)

admin said...

no problem.
send me your link to weirdoux@gmail.com

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com