Google
 

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Blogging on holiday?

Now let me tell you something about my new laptop. I just upgraded my laptop memory from 1Gig to 2 Gig. I need to do it because I want a fast respon from my laptop each time I open a new application. In fact, it will make my surfing more cool event I'm on my holiday.


Now have you ever try to upgrade your computer memory? Well I recommend you to do so because it really worth and once you did it, I believe you want to upgrade it again. Trust me!

1 comment:

TOMAS said...

It was good to read your good news. You are incredibly lucky to have a new laptop. Personally I can only to dream about such wealth.
The expanded amount of memory is the desirable feature of the laptop if we are in touch with one other, but if we have no one to respond, our good tools just painfully hurt us as the reminders of our loneliness.
While your post share the positive news, mine musing questions me what for I am sharing the emotions of the disabled who recognizes the needlessness of his existence. Sorry for the truth.

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com