Google
 

Friday, April 10, 2009

Red season = Peak Season .

What is the different between red season, blue season and white season?
Well let me share with you about holiday season that you should know. Actually the red season is stand for PEAK season. The blue season is stand for average season and the white season is stand for BAD weather season.

So if you want to have a real environment of holiday, you must make your booking in red season. It's a true the ticket will be more expensive but the thrill is there. Compared to the white season, this will be the lowest ticket season because the weather will get you a limit to do any activities.

So excuse me, I think I have to get online now because there's a cheap sale that's waiting for me!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com