Google
 

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Island job - the chosen.

What would you feel if you were chosen as the lucky guy to work at the most beautiful
island in the world (Sipadan Island)?
Will you decline the offer?
Or will you accept it?

As for me, definitely I will accept the job because that is one of my dream. Working and staying in the beauty island is like a heaven for me because nobody can disturb my privacy on every weekend. If I get the job today, I will pack up my things and put it in the moving boxes. Simple like that!

1 comment:

yazid said...

Works and play within the paradise, definitely I'll accept the offer BUT I am married with half a dozen children. I can't bear leaving them at the mainland. Just forget the paradise because leaving the heaven is a hell to me.

So amacam lampusuluh, apa kabor?

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com