Google
 

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Studying at an online university

I wanted to take up a degree but because I have full time job I cannot pursue with my plan. I asked about this at a nearby college but unfortunately the schedule does not agree with my spare time.

So if I want to return to studying, my best option is to apply for an online university. I found out from someone that Western Governors Online University is offering online nursing degree and the courses of instruction that it offers is something I am interested in.

I am quite interested in taking up their offer and pleased that WGU is open to all students. Their registration is hassle-free and you can even request for information through their website.

Through WGU’s online university you’ll be able to earn your degree online, on your agenda, on your budget, and at your pace. WGU offers 6 baccalaureates in the essential disciplines of marketing, business management, accounting, finance, IT and HR management.

Is that not wondeful?
Well, if you are interested, just visit their internet site for additional particulars.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com