Google
 

Friday, February 18, 2011

A Friendly Face

Guest post written by Sam McCraw

My wife has been very happy recently about one of her lifelong friends coming to live in the city. They've been separated for years, and just recently, my friend's wife announced that her career was going to bring her close by.

My wife really couldn't have been more excited to hear the news about her long-term friend. From what I understand, her she'll be rolling into town in another month or so. We've known her forever, so we were definitely open to the idea of having her stay here for a while we she searches for a place to stay locally.

She has plans to keep things in storage while she gets everything figured out. One of my friends helped me when I first came to the city, and I know how huge of an opportunity it can be for someone.

The only thing I'm concerned about is getting the house up to shape. We need to get the heating fixed so that she doesn't freeze throughout her state. I think I am going to look into options from www.homeproimprovement.com weekend!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com