Google
 

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Nokia N70 Production (exclusive video!)

Gotcha...!

Anybody use a Nokia handphone?
This video just show us the production of the Nokia N70. Anyway, whoever that owned this Nokia N70 should watch this video so that they can tell their friend that they just bought a good handphone and somemore, they also can share the story of it's production. Opsss... if you're looking for the Nokia N90 production video, I am very sorry because it is not in my archive. But maybe you can get the whole story more here.

Unluckily, this video just don't mean anything to me anymore because I just bought the new handphone and it is not Nokia. Even I'm using Nokia for so long, but now I really want to have the new brand and it is a Motorola...!

What I can say now is that maybe I should look for the Motorola production video so that, I know what they had done to my handphone...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video is no longer available :(

admin said...

what a .....?
maybe the video is not on the YouTube archive anymore...

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com