Google
 

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Yahoo! newlook!

When I wake up this morning, I thought I'm login to the wrong site. But after I double check my url, suddenly I noticed that Yahoo! just change their template and it's really different than before. That newlook really make my eyes a little bit confused.

Whatever it is, I really like it and it' shows that 2006 is gonna be tough for all the SEO's. I believe that maybe some other SEO will do the same thing. Will Google change their newlook? Alta Vista? HotBot? MSN? or etc...?

Anyway, what I like about all-new Yahoo! is that the interface was quite simple and professional. No hanky-panky ads, no annoying news and it's look very smart. This is a good example from the "big boy" so that all the internet user will always build more trust in them. If you look at the the Yahoo!'s "frame", it is so clean and that "silver-blue colour" really make my eyes cool in order to read all the informations that stated there.

So, who want to bet with me about my curiosity above?
Will Google and the rest will change their newlook this year?

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com