Google
 

Friday, January 12, 2007

DnForum: Different than the others!

I have joined many forum site since the 1st day I'm blogging. But this forum site is different that the normal forum site that I've joined before. DnForum more focus on Domain Sales, Domain Appraisals and Domain Registrars.

Anyway, it just not 100% about domains. As I said, it's different from the others. Believe me or not, you can make money from this forum. Yup, by sign up with their affiliate program... you can earn some money.

When you join the Dnforum.com affiliate program, you will be supplied with a range of banners and textual links that you place within your site. When a user clicks on one of your links to Dnforum.com, their activity will be tracked by our affiliate software. You will earn a commission based on your commission type.
Isn't that great?
Now, let me share with you another point about this forum. This forum was so "understandable" about their members need. What I want to highlight here is that this forum already prepared some "attraction" for us as their members. And guess what... yup, you can play games in this forum. Even it's a classic games, but it's enough to makes me happy!

Opsss... one more..... by put this exchange banner in your site, it's mean you already exchange your link with the site . And it's FREE...!!! (for your information, this site is a pagerank 6 site's!)


The Place To Talk Domains


So what more can I say?

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com