Google
 

Monday, January 01, 2007

2007: The 1st to Comment.

Many bloggers said that if you put a comment on others blog, you will get more linkback. It's true and this is what I'm doing right now. Even this is one of the famous way to give a credit to your blog, but I just did it in a different way.

I try to make it as a part of my 2007 blogging history. And I think nobody did it as what I did. Actually, what I have done?

It's simple.
I want to be the first one who put a comment in your blog. That's all. So now, this is the lists of the site that I'm dealing with ( as for now):

1) JohnChow: no 2007 post yet!
2) Liewcf : see the comment.
3) Earningblog: see the comment.
4) Johntp: no 2007 post yet!
5) Sabahan: no 2007 post yet!
6) Life-logs: no 2007 post yet!
7) Hot-screensaver: no 2007 post yet!
8) Stevepavlina: no 2007 post yet!
9) Amit Agarwal: no 2007 post yet!
10) Jeelife: see the comment ( oh no...!!... just missed a second behind merapuman)
11) Rojaks: no 2007 post yet!
12) Bloggingsecret: no 2007 post yet.
13)
Hey, if you want me to put a comment to your 2007 post, please inform me a.s.a.p so that I can put your site in this project!

For certain of my favourite blog (such as Problogger.net, Copyblogger.com and etc... ) I can't get through the site due to the undercable sea problem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you

MC said...

Hie,

I would appreciate it if we can exchange links.

Penang Properties

Regards,
Michael

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com