Google
 

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Internet's Vulnerability Underscored by Earthquakes in Taiwan : Big Effect For Blogger.

The recent earthquake in Taiwan (and its related aftershock effects) has caused major outages of international connectivity due to multiple submarine cable failures in the affected areas. JARING international links are also affected since 3:46 am this morning (27 Dec 2006). We are working very closely with our international links providers to restore the connectivity as quickly as possible. However, at this time, we do not have any specific restoration timeframe. We will keep our subscribers updated as soon as we get any new development. We regret any inconveniences. JARING Network Operation Center

I'm thinking the bad thing after I hear the latest news at the radio. For all Taiwanese blogger, I hope you'll be strong to face this disaster. It was so terrible. Even you can't read my post here, but we always pray that new day will light your life as soon as it can.

Actually, I really get angry with my internet speed last night. At first , I thought the problem was came from my Styreamyx line (broadband). Yup.... the speed was so damn slow and I just give a Streamyx a dozen of "bullshit word" just because of my anger. What a bad day for Streamyx.













Anyway, I hope the undersea cable will get fix as soon as possible because I have a big project to do next week. I already submitted my "project" as I planned and hope things will going well.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com