Google
 

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Adsense Articles: Another Good Source Of Online Money.

Adsense.... want to have more info about it?
My friend, Peter Doble is a webmaster of the Articles24x7 site. His site was famous for the person who are always looking for the good types of articles.

For me, Peter is a good webbie. He write many article on his site.
For me, I always think that his site and my site got a little of similarity. Based on what I can see, he just claimed the site as an Online Information Directory (my description: Lampusuluh:Best Site For Bloggers To Get Free Tips And Free Informations) and ......... and I agreed with that. Just look at the info that he structured, it can be search in alphabetically. This is good for all the visitor.

Even I knew the site was not so "big" like an Ezine, Articlecity or etc... but I believe that he will make the site as worth as it can (more source of articles!).

To Peter, keep up a good work and to all my reader.... if you're looking for another good source of info about an adsense, you may find it here.

Opsss... can you see my link at that page? LOL.

Got a time? Visit AdSense Articles 24x7 | Your Online Information Directory - The ultimate online information directory about AdSense that leaves no question unanswered.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com