Google
 

Friday, December 22, 2006

Technorati: How To Get Ranked?

Seems to be the hardest thing for me to say it here. I just checked my technorati account this morning and I feel so jealous to the site that listed in the Technorati favourite. Being listed in that column is a satisfaction for blogger like me.

Pagerank got nothing to do with the Technorati favourite rank. I have to note it here because there's some blogger out there still believe that their site just not qualifiy for that. Hey.... don't afraid if you just launch a new site.

Promoting a new site really need some kind of this exposure. If you feel that you need to be rank in the big site like Technorati, certainly you need a good planning of marketing. I'm not asking you to do the "laziest" thing as a blogger but clearly, Technorati just did a good job by giving you a button in order to tag your favourite blog/site. This will help you to get a latest info to put in your site. It's quite easy and if your site has it takes , maybe your site will be famous. Who knows?









For me, I just have one fan so far. I know that I'm not a good blogger but I'm always into it since the day first. Untill now, I'm so glad because my Feedburner stat showed that it's more than 30 subscriber.

Well, if you think that my site was informative... feel free to add this site to your Technorati favourite. Don't forget to inform back to me so that I can put you in my favourite. LOL.
















Start by favoriting LAMPUSULUH by clicking here and then put your blog’s link in comments so that I can return the favor. Don't worry ... I will be checking if you have favorited me, so please do mention your Technorati username too.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com