Google
 

Friday, December 29, 2006

John Chow: You're There ... My Friend!

All this time, I never got a chance to enter the Microsoft office before, John. But I have managed to enter to your site after you open your "door" on your contest. Even I don't give a pressure to myself to win the contest but I'm feeling so good with that.

I wonder what makes Microsoft invited you to their office but after I read the whole story, I have to admit that you're just not a normal moghul man anymore. You're there John and I might say that you're flying right now. Just imagine that you just gave a prize to the winner but then, you 're being a lucky man to accept another prizes and this time it's from Microsoft.

Anyway, before you post the Text Link Ads latest news... I already posted it here before you did it (look at the time) and that's mean I'm good compared you!

Just kidding man...!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com