Google
 

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Page Rank: How To Increase?

Remember my previous post about Pagerank Prediction?
It was an old post of mine but now, it seems new to me.
I just checked my Pagerank and at he same time, I also check my Page Strength. The result for my pagerank was not so good but luckily, my Page Strength just did a good job.

If you still remember, I have promised to make this blog as good as it can in order to achieved at least a PR5 of page. But now it just gave me a bad and dissapointed result. After I made some "investigation", I have found that most of my posting lately was just a full of rubbish! Definitely it's not good for my blog.
Maybe I'm losing my origin concentration?

Now what I really have to do is just go back to basic. So I decided to read a nice review from Lim Cheng Soon , a Malaysian blogger who just been there and done that (even I just read this kind of article in my brothers magazines)

So, lets share Lim Cheng Soon ideas on how to increase your page rank.

1) Participated many forums, with signature link.

2) Spent time writing good and unique content. This particular blog host made it to del.icio.us popular page and got me some backlinks. My series on blackhat se0, also got some link love.

3) Submitted to 10+ blog directory and local directory.

4) Link exchange with constantly updated blog in similar topic.

So, are you ready to increase your pagerank ?

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com