Google
 

Friday, December 22, 2006

Adsense: Now They Say No!

I'm still waiting for the latest answer from Google support regarding their own policies. Based on the hot news from Google, they will forfeit the image placement next to the Adsense Ads. I know that this will be the most hated policies ever to all the adsense publisher.

So, what are you waiting for?
Please discard your image placement (with no border) as soon as possible because I'm sure you don't want to be ban by Google right?
I'm serious my friend. Please do it now because if you already in their ban list, I think this will not a good gift for your Christmas. Moreover, this year is a good year for us right?

In the mean time, I still remember my older post regarding the ads image placement. Yup, just keep the border there or change your adsense background colour ads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very useful information about Google AdSense And Image Placement Policy. Yes, we must strictly follow the terms and condition set by the Google to earn peaceful revenue.

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com