Google
 

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Feedburner: My Subscriber Just going Down!

I heart FeedBurner

As I said in my previous posting, never put your rubbish article in your post. If you really want to give the best review to your readers, please put a side your crazy non-related post in your blog. Sometimes, you may feel that your writing will make your readers happy but don't be surprise if the another way around happened.

For your information, I just posted my new article in this blog that titled "Are You A Supporting Parent?". And I am very surprised to look at my Feedburner stat on the other day. It was a saddest thing that happen to me at that day and I just hate to look at it. Believe it or not, I've just lost about 20 readers/ above just because of that post. After a while, I realised that the post was not suitable to be located in this blog.

So now, I would like to ask for your suggestion on how to get back this blog on the track. This is a simple poll for you to make your own choice and I hope it can bring back my old subscriber to this site. For my ex-Feedburner subscribers, I really want to apologised for my non-related post.

Help me to poll here.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com