Google
 

Friday, December 29, 2006

Blogger Now Supported At Text Links Ads.







I am so excited to announce that Text Link Ads publishing program now is compatible with Blogger! My blog has already been approved with TLA so all I have to do now is login to my account.

Well, if you want to "earn" more money with Text Link Ads, make sure you apply first. After get approved, click on "Install ad code", then click the "Get ad code" link to the right of your domain. Choose "Blogger" in the code dropdown and follow the simple installation instructions. If you have not yet upgraded to the newest version of blogger, you will need to do so in order to use TLA's program.

But, I can't upgrade it for the moment because the undercable sea problem still not fix yet. I have to wait for about 2-3 weeks untill the access line for internet get configured perfectly. As you guest, the TLA web can't be opened in my browser.

Anyway, can you tell me why you're still prefer to use the old version of blogger? ( I don't know why but it has a sentimental value for me.. LOL!)

Click here for $100 in FREE Links!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats great, will use on a few of my new Blogger blogs!

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com