Google
 

Monday, December 25, 2006

Add url: Amazing Keyword.

I just created another site for my 2007 project. This will be a small project of mine but if it can go well as I planned, I will say that this is the 1st step for me to make money online 100%. Yup, I'm planning to earn more money on Internet but as for now, I have to make sure that I have an enough time to do it.

At the moment, I have to make sure that submitting duty must go perfectly. If not, it will give me more silly job for the next three month ahead (three month? ----> I hope you know the Google crawler elapsed time.) You know what I'm sayin'....

Allright ... do you know what is the best way to submit your url? I guess you know it but how to do it smartly? What I mean is that how to submit it with NO COST. Yup, no need to buy the software for 1000 submission in a time. Sometimes, manual (linkback, exchange link... bla..bla..bla..) more good than auto... right?

Now let's get back to the smartest way for submit url. Let me elaborate more on what the normally blogger did (like what I did before):

1) They always keep on search for the search engine sites on Internet (Yahoo, Google, Msn and etc) in order to find the "add url/ add link" BUTTON!
2) They also doesn't know how many search engine site that listed on Internet. So what they did.... they just submit their url roughly thru the site without knowing how many time they did it!!! (again.. and again....)
3) After that, they thought that they just did a good job (are they?)
4) In some cases, there are some blogger outside there that listed down their submission in their log book after they submitted it (manually? - accepted... hah..hah... hah...)
5) They confused themselves and if they want to submit the url for their next new site, the same thing will keep going on...and on... and on..!

So,now you ready to know the amazing and proper way to do it?
It's so simple!

Just type "add url" (it's better for you to type ADD URL than SUBMIT URL) in the search column and wait the huge list of site for your url submission. As you can see, it's just about "add url" ...!!!

Now, proceed to your submission duty but this time you don't need a log book because you can do it more properly. How about this? Just submit your url ONE page per day. If you do it just for 10 days, that means you already submit your url to 100 site of search engine...!!! (well... kinda).

Let me hear your say in the comment box below. See ya...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Different nice photos

regards
web designer

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com