Google
 

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

New Template: Lampusuluh 2007 Template

This is my new template for this blog. I get this template Templatepanic.com. I feel shy to say this but, I have to spend about 5 hours to choose the right template. It's not about of my fussy, but I really need to find a simple good looking template for this new 2007. I am so happy because I've got what I want.

Actually, the main reason for me to use this template is because of the "new style" that I will implement to this blog. For your information (my LOYALTY readers).... starting from today and onwards, there is no long-hanky-panky posting from me. I will cut-it like K.I.S.S so you can save your time to read all the information. Yup, it seems suit with the theme that I mentioned above (SIMPLE).

To the webmaster of Templapanic (Effi), thanks for all your efforts and ideas. I really like your template's structure (even after I made a little modification for myself) and this is a credit for you.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com