Google
 

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Google's Additional Tool: Have You Use It?


Just now I when I checked my Gmail account, I wonder how many more Google's tools that they had. All this time, I never try to explore Google 100% and I'm not sure what's the actual tools that Google offered.

After that, I found that there is more than 50 additional tool's site offered by Google. But, I really like to try these 5 Google's tool:

1) Googwall - It's about Wallpaper!
2) Googdesk - It will suit your need. Try it: Type "light" and it will say your imagine at that time. No need to click the "image" button like we normally did. I like it..!!
3) Googlefight - Wooo.... sounds trouble man.. but good service.
4) Googlecloud - Not so impress but it will show the result in a tag form.
5) GoogleTV - This is not a normal TV. It only catch on what people talk about Google and it will appear every half-once. So can we use source as our latest posting? Ha..ha..ha... just kidding!

Happy Googling my friends!!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com