Google
 

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Password: Keep It Manually.

Do you use a single password or multiple password?

How are you getting on with all your password?

Can you manage it well?

I just had a bad moment this afternoon when I can't remember my old (1st ever) blogspot site. Actually, I've got nothing to do with that blog anymore, just want to replace my paypal donate script with the new one. Yup, I've got a big problem with my paypal password currently.


So I was trying to log in and for 5 times, I just can't fill the right password. This is not good coz I never forgot all the "1st" thing in my life. So I decided to recall the password by using the password recall service. Unfortunately, the same thing happened to me again. 2 cases in one day. I forgot my first email password...!!!!!!
What a day.... man.

I don't know what to do at that time but later, I look for a cup of coffee. Yeah... just want to give a good rest for myself to relax. But guess what, the bling-bling star just come up in my head and I just happy to say that I remember all the password. Thanks God!

So now, I just wanna share this bad day with all of you. If you think you will get so busy in the future, please do as what I did. Get your organizer or your personel diary and list down all your important password such as Paypal, Amazon and etc.

Or at least, you can save it in your email as a draft or you can use Writely.com. But hey, please don't forget the password of that email...!!!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com