Google
 

Sunday, December 24, 2006

John Chow: Honest Blogger - Merry Christmas!

This time, I want to write about the dot com moghul blogger (John Chow). He is one of my favourite blogger. I've been reading John Chow's posting since 6 month ago. If you asked me how do I get know about this man, forget about it. The only I know is that I like all his make money posting.

Among all of his post, I just get stunned with his Agloco post. This is the main reason why I came back again... and ...again....and again... to his site. From this post, I can feel that he is an honest blogger that I've ever met. I'm not hypocrite to say this but I was a stupid blogger before. You can check my English grammar (what a bad english) in all of my old posting before (2005 archives) and all my loyalty readers knew it (now i'm getting better).

At that time, I've received a lot of email just because of my honesty (i'm not praising myself). Yup, they really appreciate for what I've done and frankly, they like to read my original postings and my "slowly" guide on how to get money online. For them, all my explanation really suit with their need (especially for a new blogger). And now, when I read his posting about how to make money online, I feel like I just have a sense of similarity with him (for what I've done before).

John, if you read this..... I just wanna tell you that I just built a new site just because of your Agloco's post (i'm also one of your referral John!). Yup, I just built a special site just to explain this programme to all the Malaysian (it was translated in a Malay language and I've already generate 93 downline currently). The Agloco-net is a site that fully handled by the Malaysian. Perhaps, this will be the best site for all the Agloco's fan in Malaysia. And for your information, now I already have my own website (humor). Check it out in your comment archives for "weirdoux"... that's me.


By the way, I really shocked when I see his site was listed in the opportunity list (USD5.00 - payperpost). At first, I thought he got a big problem with his traffic but but after I checked his latest posting ... now I know the main reason why he did that.

I'm happy to write my honest review for him here. I'm not looking for a huge traffic from his site but I think if this post can make him happy for what he had been doing... I'm sure that this is the best gift for him for this Christmas. It doesn't matter if he want to put my link on his site or not but as I said... honesty always KING (content?)

For John, keep up writing about your honest article from your own experience because I'm always waiting for your next word on your next post. Even I'm not subscribe with any of your newsletter/feed, but believe me I'm still keep coming to your site DAILY....!.
Thanks for everything.

Lastly, Merry Christmas.... John.
Let's sing this song together:



Believe me, this is not a paid post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanx for referring me to john chow site! he is a good blogger. not like me... i'm just a beginner. i'll be like him one day..perhaps.

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com