Google
 

Friday, December 22, 2006

How to Send an Anonymous Email Message.


Well, I have to make a post on this because I 'm so fed-up with the anonymous email that I've got. Last week, I've got so many anonymous email from the "un-named" person. All that emails I've got was located in my Gmail account. And what makes I'm so hate about this anonymous email is that most of them are spam email!

Luckily, all that anonymous email was filtered by the Google and it's not "stay" in my Inbox. Untill now, I keep wondering why this person keep send email to me.


Moreover, I don't think they want a backlink from me because there is no hint for that. And it's still keep wondering why they put an url of Google.com. I know it's not from Google but why?

Example:










So this morning I found a site that satisfied my confusing. Even it can't prevent to stop this kind of anonymous-ly to happen again, but at least I know how these "sick" people did it.

Credit to email.com

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com