Google
 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Pagerank Prediction.

Don't say you don't know your site's pagerank. If you are a blogger or a webbie, pagerank is an unpredictable thing that we have to alert. Even it is not a compulsary thing, we're really have to enjoy it. The feeling is so great because we can't do anything about it even at the same time, it's like a "bonus" for us.

What is a Pagerank?
Formula developed by Google to determine a web pages "inbound link ranking" Often referred to as "PR" value. PageRank aka PR is one of the methods Google uses to determine the relevance or importance of a Web page. PageRank is a vote, by all the other Web pages on the Internet, about how important a Web page is. A link to a Web page counts as a vote of support. If there are no incoming links to a Web page then there is no support. [more]



How to increase our Pagerank?
The system that Google's use has been widely adopted by the search-engine-optimization (SEO) community and is loosely based upon the number of other sites that are pointing links to a given page. Generally speaking, the more external links the higher the PageRank.

However, how do we know the future pagerank for our site?
Is it reliable or can we stick to it?
For me, the future pagerank was quite important. Whenever I see my future pagerank, it gives me a motivation so that I can do much better. I'm start blogging for myself since July 2004 and I never expect that my current pagerank will reach at level 4. This sounds nice to me because some of my friends still stayed at the level 2 of their pagerank.

Now, there is a lot of website in the internet that offering this kind of service. This sites really help me to predict my future pagerank even sometimes it's quiet confusing. That's why I just choose the site that I like.

For the fully report of the future pagerank, I'm prefer to use the Rustybrick prediction.
It is because it's comes with the future percentage (%) of increament like this:

Results: Your current Google PageRank is 4. Based on our calculations, we predict your future PageRank after the next Google update will be 4, an increase of 6.15%.
Learn more about pagerank.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com