Google
 

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Time for massage.

Ermmmm......I wonder if the holiday can be early coz Chinese New Year just around the corner (next week). And already plan to go to the massage center near my house ("body refreshment"). Yup... it is for my body refreshment and it's located at XTRA Hypermarket.


Being a Malaysian (specially in South East Asia) always make me proud of myself because there is so many kind of massage that I can choose for. By choosing the style of the massage, you could try the Thai massage, Indonesian massage, Therapeutic Chinese massage and the Malay massage.
For the Malay massage, here we called it as a traditional massage or "urut kampung".

And I have to admit that this (Malay massage) is the best massage style that I've ever tried. However, it also depends on our own taste. If you feel that Thai massage will suit with your needs, just go for it.

The only different for the each type of all this massage's style is the way that it'll be conduct. For the Malay (traditional massage or "urut kampung'), normally it will based on the sex. If you're lady, the person that will "incharge" for the massage is absolutely a lady too.
Same goes to the men. Check this out! It is originally for a men only and it's quite famous in K.L.

Ermmm.... guess what?
I will launch my new blog and that blog is special site for "MASSAGE" ...!!!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com