Google
 

Monday, January 09, 2006

Top 10 Brain!

It seems like my article was quiet beneficial lately. I never knew it before untill this morning. Like others blogger, sometimes we need to know about our "url-link" journey. This is another skill to know either our article's content was adapted in a legal or illegal way. I tried to find any site that relate to my article and guess what.... I found it.

Being a blogger is not an easy job and I'm pretty damn sure you'll agree with my statement. Blogging is not just express your inner "feeling" to the world, but it will change people's mind if you know how to hit their "HOT-BUTTON". Other that express your own feeling, sometimes it will become an official reference by certain type of internet users.

Now let's get back to the main topic.
I'm very glad that my original posting about brain already being a part of this site. In another side, I knew that it will help me to get more traffic to my site. Yeah..... it's always about traffic and it's always been. I'm wondering what if I just keep concentrate on a brain study? What if I create a new "brain-blog" for myself? what if....? what if....??
Naaahh.... it's just a dream.

Now based on my original posting about brain.
This article it's just a "study-case" for me as an Education Counsellor. And this site already help me a lot. I never thought that my article -Know Your Brain- will get more attention from the readers and it's already included in the top 10 'digg' (untill this day-Monday-9th Jan 2006).
Errmmm.... how to know that?

"Figures never lie"...
Now let me show you about the hits that've been recorded by CreativeThinkingNetwork webmaster.
First, click to the site link (CreativeThinkingNetwork).
Then, click on the "The-Brain" menu on the left bar.
After that, just give a free looking at the "Item Title" on the top of the list.
Look at the "Know Your Brain" title and keep looking at the -hits- amout that've been 'hit' by the readers.
At this page (first page), my article already got the highest hits from the readers among the rest.
Well.... I know that 39 hits is too low to compare but for me it's too huge dude...!!
Now, keep your eye on the "next page" link at the bottom of the list. You will see the rest article about brain and this articles still got a hits and it's still going on. There are 9 articles in that page that got a big hits.

So, am I telling you the true story about the Top 10 Brain?

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com