Google
 

Friday, December 30, 2005

Dictionary Make Easy.

Have you ever think to upgrade your English?
Do you satisfied with your effort regarding this matter so far?
Still got a problem with it?

Well, if you think that education is a life long learning.... I'm sure you're not an exam oriented people. Most of us always think that education is passing exam but certainly they're not. In my country, this scenario is clearly happened to the most of the graduates. They are lack of communication skill and I'm always wonder when it will stop.

Yeah... most of the graduates here face the same problem currently. The big problems comes out in the interviewing session. They can't speak in English properly and what I mean here is "they don't have enough confident (high confident) to do that". I'm not say that I'm an expert in English ... as I said before, I'm always wonder when it will stop.

My readers, live in a country like Malaysia was a great pleasure. Best chances will become a superb opportunity if you know how to manipulate it. Now why certain of the Malaysians feel that it's too hard to learn English? We're not the same country like 50 years ago. We already move to the new better living and knowledge is one of the "needs" that we're should looking for 24 hours a day. There is no reason for us to "honeymoon" anymore.

So, in order to learn an English.... we must know the solution first.
Look at your environment arounds you, are you in the middle of the "speaking english" person?
Do you live in the "zero knowledge" atmosphere?
Do you have any effort to make the English as your main language?
Or do you always speak Malay all over the time?

For me as an Education Counselor, nothing can stop me to learn English. Even sometimes my pronounciation was not so good, I'll try to make it better. Yes.... we must have the confident to say it and let the people around you correct it. Another thing is about our diction. Keep your dictionary whatever, wherever and whenever you go. Make it as your bestfriend and it will help you all the time. For me, learn a word for a day is better that nothing. Try to put yourself at one stage..... and make sure your confident level reached to the level that you're never think before untill you proud of yourself. This is what I'm did for the past 3 years and it's always been.

For the blogger, how about an online dictionary in your blog?
Do you think that it worth for us?
If you think so, maybe this is one of the best alternative that we can use.
Prepare an extra space on your site and place it aside so that you may use it all the time or at least, make a link to that site.
Copy and paste the code from this site and after that, it will become like this:


I hope this will help us to improve our English and for me, this is a good chance for me to coordinate my "english online class" for 2006. Yeah... 2006 is around the corner...!!

Ermmmm..... have you check your dictionary lately?

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com