Google
 

Friday, December 30, 2005

Stop smoking...yes, it isn't?


One of my friends said that he want to stop smoking soon and I know he really.... really ....serious about it. I can see that clearly when he wrote about this in his blog lately (he is a blogger indeed). Ermmm.... is it true that most of the blogger are a smoker? (ladies not in the list). Anyway, as a friend I hope he will get into it or at least, he will reduce his smoke cigarette on a daily basis.

I was a smoker before (for 2 years only) and the time I've got my last smoke is about 4 years ago (when I was a student). I still remember that time when we lived together in one nice apartment (rent apartment) in Malacca. There was 16 of us and we have around 14 smoker members in that apartment. The best thing is only 2 of us are non-smoker. That is me and my "bestfriend" named Wak Kerto. He is a Javanese from Batu Pahat and I really hope that I can meet him back one day. We just not seeing each other for 3 years already.

One day (in 1999), I was offered by one of my housemate to try some of the cigarettes. He said that "every man in this world must know how or what is the real taste of the cigarette"... "if not, he is not a real man!"....
That's make me more eager to try it and finally....! (you know what I mean).


After I tried so many type of cigarettes, I found that I'm only get into this brand (Mild Seven) and it's really suit me. Even it's not "hard" like the other's brand such as Surya, Gudang Garam, Dji Samsoo, Dunhill and etc.... it's already put myself in a "smoker" zone. Not like Wak Kerto, he is very straight on this. He will not smoke any cigarette and I believe that. He also said that if you're a smoker, you will transform the currently air pollution into a worst level and by that, please don't blame the factories around you.... Actually, you're "burning" yourself!.
What a nice say from him ....lol.

And now, I've got nothing to do with this anymore. I'm fully "recovered". I don't have any intention with nicotine anymore and so the rest. Nicotine is a master addiction and I will prove it to you. Based on the statistic, it's shows that nicotine addiction is more difficult to beat than cocaine or heroin. It will give an effects to your psychology, mental side and your inner strenght.


So, got any intention to quit smoking right now?
Do you really want to make it real?
Do you ever think about your children's healthy?
Think.... think... think and keep think...!!!

The bad thing if you are a smoker... try not to say "quit smoking" in front of the non-smoker people. You know how tough it is and even you say that you're joking about it... well, you just did a good one...right..!!!???

Smokers and bloggers,
Let's take a look at the EB's list of Quit Smoking Reasons and here is some of its:
In the past few years I have begun to feel the physical effects of smoking for over 25 years. These symptoms include:

1) A pressure, heaviness, and often pain in my lungs in the morning.
2) Morning cough.
3) Loss of my singing voice.
4) Breathlessness in my reading voice.
5) Unpleasant irritation of the mucous membranes of my mouth.
6) General tiredness and loss of energy.
7) Headaches.
8) I realize that I need to take naps to combat the tiredness I feel because my body has to process all the poisons that cigs have.
8) Cigarette hangovers after late nights out.
10) The need to exercise early in the day, before having smoked a lot.
11) Waking up at night coughing or with tickles in my throat.

Are we ready to stop smoking now?

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com