Google
 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

TheAdsenseCode Project.

The new e-book from Joel Comm just launched within 4 hours ago. This is the 1st project from Joel Comm for year 2006 and it's quite new to me. Frankly speaking, I still don't buy this Joel's TheAsenseCode ebook.

Joel's admit that this is The Secret Society of Adsense Guru's investment and anyone that want to own this secret must be a making money online person. It's stated there like this:

"WARNING: If you’re the type of person who loves to do the things the hard way, struggling daily to decipher the cryptic code behind earning a monthly fortune with Google AdSense… this report is not for you...."

Some people still have a doubt about Joel's ebook. And some of them said that Joel is a fraud also. But for my satisfaction, I do a review about it here. What I want to say is even there's a people out there still thinking about it, I still believe that some people not. For those who use a Joel's method from the early ebook that launched by him, maybe some of you already got the "money".


I like the word that Joel's put in the 'TheAdsenCode' site.
It sounds like this:
"If your yearly AdSense revenue hasn’t increased by at least DOUBLE the $497 you invested to be a part of my “Cracking The AdSense Code” Series…. I insist you get your money back. If you don’t profit… you don’t pay. -Joel Comm."

So, what are you waiting for? Do you really dare to try?
If you do, just get it here.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com