Google
 

Monday, February 26, 2007

Dreamhost Server Status (down..)!!!

I'm wondering there is an error in Dreamhost server room because I can't login to my other blogs. It's already more than 8 hours. Why it happen?


I can't answer it but I try to find another way just to know what actually happened. So, I try to go to Dreamhost site and tadaaa.... I found the answer. But .....it's not the answer that I'm looking for.

For your information, the same thing happened. I can't get thru to Dreamhost site neither!!
This is not cool because I can't even see anything in Dreamhost site.

Now, after waiting for so long (I hate that), it just fully discovered and I can see the Dreamhost site clearly. So you know what actually happen?

Dreamhost latest status:

We were just informed one hour ago from our building management that an emergency maintenance window is scheduled for this Saturday morning, February 24th, at 1AM PST. UPDATE! The building has just changed the window to be 23 hours later.. it is now scheduled for Sunday morning, February 25th, at 12:01AM PST. This maintenance window involves taking our entire building’s power offline for approximately 3 hours. The word from the building:


It was discovered by ABM Engineering during the power monitoring
equipment installation, that a Phase C Conductor Cable on UPS #4
has been compromised to the point that immediate action to
repair it is necessary or a ground fault will occur to the building
systems.


Good job guys...!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com