Google
 

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Say No To Mesothelioma.



I've been bloggering for almost 1 year and a half.
When it comes to the high paying keyword, all the bloggers will remember the highest bid click at that time (you may check it at Technorati or you can ask a problogger about this).

Even I was a dumb blogger (newbie...) at that time, but this "fantastic" word really make the blogosphere chaos.

The "fantastic" word that I just mentioned is "Mesothelioma" or Asbestos cancer.. Yeah... it's really makes me confused at that time because I never heard of it before.

I'm keep wondering why they love to post about this word. And later, I found that this is one of the very dangerous cancer ever. It was called Mesothelioma and and it's job is to crush out your lung.

How did it happen?
The answer was so simple. If your house was built by asbestos material, you better watch out. Normally, the asbestos will be located at the top of your house. Yup... it's your roof actually.

Hey, if you think that you're in a great danger, feel free to get your free info about Asbestos cancer.

My advice:
To avoid being part of the statistics on lung cancer, ensure you will not acquire small cell lung cancer or even the slower non-small cell lung cancer by living a healthy and active lifestyle.


No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com