Google
 

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Geek Family: Good Intention.




This is an example of a good family. They always make their family as their 1st priority. Currently, they planning to send their sister to Cambridge. Now this is what I called a good intention.

Being a good person in a big family is also my dream and this family already make my heart touching. No wonder people called this family as a Geek Family.

For Josie and her nephew, I'm wishing you a very good luck. May God bless you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Josie from this post, and I really aprecited your post, whish me luck for this campaign :)

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Josie from this post, and I really aprecited your post, whish me luck for this campaign :)

Anonymous said...

may your dream come true...!!!

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com