Google
 

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Langkawi - have you been there before?

awanaportomalai.jpg

So now you're looking for your next destination to go holiday right?
If you don't have any idea on what place that you want to go, why not you consider Langkawi Island, Malaysia?

Man... I have been there for 3 days before and all I can say is, it will not enough for me to stay there for 3 days. There's so many interesting places for me to go. I think 1 week will be fine for me to spend my time in that very beauty island. Now let me tell you my experienced and how you can get there from KLIA (KL International Airport) or Puduraya Bus Station.

Okey once you arrived at Puduraya Bus Station, you have to look for the bus that will take you to a small town in Kedah called Kuala Kedah. From there, you will see a Kuala Kedah Jetty and keep looking for a counter that selling the Langkawi Island ticket. After that, you will be served by a comfortable and fully air condition ferry. It will take you to your next destination and 45 minutes after that, you will see Jetty Kuah, Langkawi. Once you see the big eagle statue below, that's mean you already in Langkawi!

langkawi_island_jetty.jpg

Now the only think you need to do is find a cab or a taxi to your hotel. As for me, Grand Continental Hotel can be the best choice because you can as low as USD50 per night. To make it easy, you can book your notel from Hotels Combined website. It's really fast and so simple. But if you have a good budget, you can try to stay at the hotel that I went. The name of the hotel is Awana Porto Malai and it will cost you average USD100-USD150 per night.

But don't worry because there's a big reason why you need to pay such kind of that amount. Awana Porto Malai is a sea view hotel and on the red season, you can sea the huge Star Cruise ship achor in front of your eyes. Not only that, if you want to go to Pantai Chenang (Chenang Beach), then Awana Porto Malai will be the perfect choice because this is one of the the nearest hotel.

pantaicenanglangkawi.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com