Google
 

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Romantic trip at France.

I'm sure that I will have my first trip to France next year because my bestfriend just further his study there. One for sure, I will not waste this opportunity because France is one of the best place to go. I will start manage my financial properly because I really want to go to Paris, Marseilles, Toulouse and Bordeaux.

Actually, all 4 places above are my favorite places to go in France. I have made my own survey and the result was good. What I'm trying to say is I know how to get a good rate for my accomodation. Yup, I don't want to stay in my friend's hostel because it's not cool to do that. So based from my survey, there's many Paris Hôtels that provide a good rate. You know what, I can get as low as EUR 41 per night. I will make sure that romantic will be my theme for this trip... ahaksss..!

Same goes if I wantto stay at any Marseilles Hôtels. As we know, Marseilles is a second largest city in France and the largest commercial port. I can imagine myself drive a car and have a nice view of Place Thiar, Vieux Port and the Escale Borely. Damn... I can feel it!

Not only that, I also will ensure that my next destination will be Toulose. Known as Pink City, Toulouse is an absolute must for everyone wanting to explore France. But I will make sure that my trip will be between September and October because the The Festival Occitania will be held in that month. I just need to make my booking at any Toulouse Hôtels via online to attend that festival.

I also will continue my driving to Bordeaux. It's because I was told that Bordeux is an attractive city that preserves its historic charm. My girlfriend will like it , definitely and I know there's many Bordeaux Hôtels for me to choose!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com