Google
 

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Credit for Adsense Publisher

Just checked my account stats for last week and I'm quite happy with the latest adsense "make over". Maybe I'm the last person in this world who knew about that but as I said, I just checked it. Furthermore, I didn't make any posting since last week because of my trip to Pulau Sibu.


This new appearance actually will change after the main page. As normally you're logging in, you will see the three normal main section are divided to the new three tab like a menu that is Reports, Adsense Setup and My Account. For a new adsense publisher, don't get confuse about it because for me this is more easier than before.

For the Adsense for Content section, make sure you click the continue button so that you will know more deeply about the format that you like. Other than that, please do not ignore the free Tips that given by Google Adsense Team. Same goes to the PSA problem (Public Service Ads), make sure you read the Guide that've been given.

Well not like the others section (Google for Search and Referrals), there is no advance improvement at all. Maybe this is not the right time to do it and you can ask Google for it. Just for some reason for the new adsense publisher, maybe this TUTOR will make your day easier on how to make money with Adsense. If you have a doubt about it, why don't you give a try ? You will thank to me after you know the truth about this TUTOR.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com