Google
 

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Eyes or brain ???

I just found the site that makes me enjoy with the trick. I like it very much because this will make me remember about a brain stimulation subject that I've learned when I was a student. And for those who wear a spectacle like me, maybe you should try to see this without wear your glass. Yup... just see it with your "original" eyes.

What I want to say it here is that sometimes, we have to admit that not all the thing that we see is a real thing. Not like WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) ....LOL. Now let's see either you eyes will "sing" the same song like I thought. Make sure your eyes ready to see this closely.






















This figures consists of rectangles and squares only...!!























Vertical or horizontal edges appear to be distorted and the figure look wavy....!























The figure consists of vertical or horizontal components but appears to bulge out..!!


Now, what do you think ?
Will you say that this is an eye trick or something wrong with your brain?
via: ritsumei.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com