Google
 

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Holiday at Sibu Island

Last week is the most relax week for me in this year (so far). It was a great feeling when me and my department organised a trip on our own. Actually, this trip is a "game" that I've planned with others manager since 2 month ago. Luckily, it's done as well as we arranged (Boss, I hope you're not reading this posting... ahakss!).

Actually, the reason for me and my team to play this "game" is because I want to give some quality time (leisure) to all my staff. Yup, 2005 is a tired year for us after we made a good money and for me, this is a good incentive for my staff. Other than that, I hope this will keep their desire to work more harder for this year. Guys, if you're reading this..... just assume that you will read it again next time. I promise...! You guys deserved it.....!!

As we planned, we went to the resort that special for "relaxing" resort. We decided to go to this resort because we're already chartered the whole resort just for our team. When is comes to the latest stage ...we just want a very good of privacy and the important thing is nobody will disturb us. No noisy, no hassle, no stress and no trouble.

The name of the resort is Junansa Villa and it's situated and one of the most beautiful resort in Johor, Malaysia that is Pulau Sibu. There is over 30 person of us and it needs 2 speed boat for us to go there. From Tanjung Leman jetty, it only takes around 10 minutes to reach there. I don't know how to describe my feeling when the speed boat "push" you to the high limit. All I can say that it's will be nice if the journey by speed boat takes more that 10 minutes...!

When we reached at the Junansa Villa jetty, we're really feel amazed with the chrystal clear water. And the most best thing to share it here is this resort has their own lagoon itself...! It was so cooool and clearly, you can see the fish down there. And for me, my fishing rod just waiting the right time to start it's game. After we got our room key, we're really feel so relax and it sounds very different at all. The wind reall blow my heart. Yeah, something that we're never felt at the mainland. This island seems want to tell us that there is a "honesty" here... don't worry!

The room is not bad and the food was very nice. For the 3 days we stayed at this resort, nothing dissappointed me at all because the customer service was 1st class. The activities was good and all my staff really enjoyed it because I can see it thru their happiness. Activities like island hopping, snorkelling, barbeque, swimming, canoeing, karaoke and outdoor games really make our day.

And for me, my fishing trip with my "fishing team" really makes my dream come true. Opsss... I will put the pictures later and of course... you will be "sold" with it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello , can you tell me what is the name of the owner of junansa villa. and how to contact him/her?thanks

Anonymous said...

Here you are:

013 3330081
019 2811994
019 5715242

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com