Google
 

Friday, February 24, 2006

What blog do you have?

I just had an online chat with my guru just now and it's just for 30 minutes only. But I think this time it was good a chat. Actually, we were bubbling about how to get the highest keyword and how to increase our money online. Then, he send me a special software and I'm very glad to accept it because maybe this is the right time for me to find "more money" in the internet...LOL.

Anyway at first, I thought it will be easy for me when I know the high keyword. From that, I already imagine the next step. Yup, normally what peoples do, they will create or build another new website or a blog just for that keyword.


And then, when SEO give a direct link to their site, it will more easy for them to increase the traffic and when this happen, it's a pleasure to the webbie to put the "money value" in their site. After that, I telling it to my guru and guess what he said?He said:


"You rather build a blog or a website just for something you're know or at least, something useful for your readers. From that, your readers will see your honesty thru your own idea...".




Opssss.... I just got something in my mind and please don't ask me why I do this. I just try to find the type of blog that still exist in internet right now and believe it or not, it's just state there when I search it thru Google Search. If you don't believe it, just type the name of the blog that you like in the Google Search down there and you will see the truth.

Here is:

Mute Blo'g : I'm sure you will no say about this site.
Beautiful Blo'g : She claim it itself!
Ugly Blo'g : I don't think so...
Short Blo'g : Maybe......? Say it yourself!
Pink Blo'g : Pink is the truth.
Fast's Blog : How fast this blo'g can go?
Lazy Blo'g : I'm not a lazy blogger... how about you?
Long, Hard Blo'g : Yup... it's quite long to the bottom!
Season Blo'g : Naaa...naa...naa...naaa....

Have you try it?

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com