Google
 

Friday, February 10, 2006

Adsense post-mortem

Lately, I decided to do the post-mortem for my adsense placement in my b'log. If you notice earlier, I never have any intention to use a 336 x 280 rectangle before but now I did. There is so much reason for me to do that.


The main reason for me to do the post-mortem for my adsense placement is because I noticed that there is many adsense that's not related to my content. This is suck and I don't like it because it seems like I give a shit to my readers (you!) . I know that all my reader want to read something that useful for them, so that this blog will function as the additional infopoint site online.And for the further information, that what I think adsense suppose to do!

Looking to the nonsense adsense will make my mood "down" in order to post new article because if this happen, readers will say that "what the hell this ads here for? there is no hook or any continuation between the content and all the ads!" Now that's what I'm talking about.

So, never give up to do the post-mortem to your adsense replacement because as you see, all my adsense are on the track right now. And I hope you can get more information from all the further link or the "ads" that include in every page in my b'log.

Bear in mind that when you yourself start to get boring with your "stereotype" adsense, so that the readers too!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com