Google
 

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Valentine's Movies Ever!

I still remember this film because the is the best love story that at that time. I was 10 when I watched this film with my sisters and from there, I noticed that not all work as a stockboy was not so bad. Yeah... job as a stockboy also can make you lucky... lol.

The best thing happened when the hero try to save his lover. Man will do anything for his woman and if you are, you must know how to appreciate it. A loving couple always make their Valentine's Day as the best day in their life. Not just a a quote of "I Love You" to yours, but what is the right feeling that should come with.

Can you do the same thing like Jonathan's did?
Well if you are, I will say that you are the most eligible person in this world to celebrate Valentine's Day. Opsss... let me recap some synopsis about this film.

Jonathan Switcher is a young artist. He just doesn't seem to last in any job he does. But when he builds a mannequin, he makes it so perfect, he falls in love with it. It is the first thing he has made that makes him feel like a real artist. The mannequin ends up in the window of a big department store. When he saves the life of an old lady who happens to be the owner of that store, he is rewarded by getting a job at the store as stock boy. Later the mannequin comes to life as Emmy, who was an ancient Egyptian living in the year 2514BC. The two redesign the window display to make it most eye catching in town. The store competitors are not happy and will do anything to stop them!


I'm always want to be the next "Jonathan" but untill now, i don't have any change to do that. There is no mannequin in my job scope, the is no " magic Princess" in front of me and there is no heroin for me to save for.

But I'm still feel the same feeling like I had 20 years ago when I watched this film!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com