Google
 

Friday, February 24, 2006

Richman In Malaysia

Yesterday, I had a discussion with my boss about business development planning for this year. All the planning had submitted already and when it comes to the presentation part, I'm so happy because my proposal was accepted. This mean I need to "hire" 3 more additional staff for my department.

And then, he (my boss) just ask me to have a chat with him. All along the chatting, he give me a good support regarding my appraisal. He said :
" Make sure your new staff will make your job more efficiency and never let them stop from their with"interview" period , always assume that everyday is a last day for them, same goes to you.....you must tell them about this... that's the key to success and to get rich..!."

After that, I asked him why should I do that because for me, every task or job had their own due date and plan. No need too get harsh and let them them take their own time.
Then he smile at me and said:

1) " If you want to make sure your new staff got what it takes, make sure you be Donald Trump.."
2) " If you want to get rich, make sure you do the same thing like the 5 tycoon of Malaysia did..."
3) " All this rich person always give a damn huge concentrate on what they're doing.."

And for now, I found the 5 tycoon in Malaysia that hold a title as the latest Top 5 Richman In Malaysia.
Here is:

Ranking : 1.
Name : Robert Kuok Hock Nien.
Wealth (RM mil) : 21, 553.60
Flagship : Kerry Group / Kuok Group.




Ranking : 2.
Name : T. Ananda Krishnan.
Wealth (RM mil) : 10, 974.00
Flagship : Usaha Tegas.



Ranking : 3.
Name : Quek Leng Chan.
Wealth (RM mil) : 9, 904.04
Flagship : Hong Leong Group.



Ranking : 4.
Name : Lim Goh Tong.
Wealth (RM mil) : 6, 148.00
Flagship : Genting Group.




Ranking : 5.
Name : Teh Hong Piow.
Wealth (RM mil) : 6, 097.96
Flagship : Public Bank Group.



All this richman know how to make money and the way to get rich.
But what if you don't have what it takes to be a wealthy people like them, are you going to die?
Of course not..... so why not you be a wealthy people like them thru blogging?

You know what? Blogging also can give you a chance to make money....
So why don't you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy theplay poker whenever you want to.
The best free online poker site on the net, explaining anything you can possibly think of about poker game.

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com