Google
 

Thursday, February 23, 2006

No To Product, Yes To Money.

There are a lot of new subscribers jumping onto this newsletter every day. So, I thought I'd return to a basic concept. Pay perclick programme always be my first choice. It doesn't need any fees and even any cent. But deep in my heart, I'm also have a dream for my self that is ..... form my own business via my own website. Ermmmm..... maybe one day.


But as for now, what should I do?
What if I don't have a any product to sell in the internet, am I going to die?
The answer is not because as I said, I still can earn money from the pay perclick programme, affiliate, contextual advertising and etc. You can go more deeply in my previous posting and I'm sure you will agree with me because I still can earn "some" of it and still going on.

Now, if you have the same dream like me to run own business , let's imagine the real condition that we will face. Believe in ourself and if the time is come, nobody will stop us. Check out this dialogue:
Question:
Do you really need your own product, or can you make a living online selling someone else's as an affiliate?

Answer:
Earning a living online is difficult. Don't make it harder by not having your own products.
Yes, you'll have to create something...either software, infoproducts or maybe a private site.
(Don't even try to sell physical goods online...unless you're successfully selling them offline already!)

Yes, you need to set up an order process .
Yes, you need to set up a delivery system.
Yes, you need to deal with customer support.

But....
You get 100% of the sale price as profit...
You get the customer's email address to repeat sell.
You get to set up an associate program...which benefits the popularity of your site as well as creating sales without advertising expense.
You get the security of knowing you control everything.
You can pay for advertising and reach profitability at fewer sales...because you don't have to split the income with anyone. Once you have your growing customer list, you can make a fortune from joining affiliate programs and offering the products to your customers.
Now I'm sure we can imagine the condition that we will face soon as a "Businessman".

However, as I said.... are we ready for it?
If not, just don't worry about it because there is another way for you to EARN MONEY ONLINE and make sure you have the TUTOR to guide you so that you will get back for what you INVESTED.

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com