Google
 

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Pay per click programme is not yours?

Just checked the latest info from the Blogtopsites.com site.
There is so many new site and I think this is a good exposure because everybody (including me myself) can find more information about anything for everything. I really like all the new site with a new originality and new useful content.

And I'm also noticed that almost 90% of the sites that I'm visited were doing the same make money programme. No matter who's the provider but as I confirmed, it's still stand for the same the reason that is money online oriented.


Most of the programme that they joined for is the pay per click programme such as Google Adsense, Clicksor, YPN, Chitika and etc. Other than that, affiliate programme also has been chosen by the webbie in order to create more side income such as Amazon, Linkshare or a direct affiliate from any company. For affiliate programme, many of the website / blog owner placed it as a second choice programme because it will involve a "buy $ sell" activities. But at the same time, I have to admit that there is a group of people out side there (internet user) who making money online with the auto surf programme such as 12dailypro, StudioTraffic and etc.

Anyway, I'm still say that the first choice is always a pay per click programme. Even I tried to prove myself for others programme, I think pay per click is still the first choice because it'll not involve any cost at all! No sign up fees, no yearly fees and some thing like that.

However, I'm very shocked when I saw this site.
I'm not sure who is the owner of this blog but if you're (the blog owner) and reading this statement, I hope you'll do something because if you're not, maybe the Adsense Team will put you in the "code red" site to be ban. I don't have any intention or condemning to your site but as you can see, the main problem for your site is there so many pay per click programme in it. It's already break the Adsense T.O.S.

My friend (blog owner),
I now that you're a new beginner in blogosphere ( I can see it in your archive, your site is just 1 month old) but please read all the T.O.S before you implement it. If not, all your effort will be gone just like that.

That's why I highlight this matter as my title because pay per click programme always will be yours if you understand all the terms and regulations.
If not, it's not yours .... and this time, you can count on me!

No comments:

Resources

Blog Archive

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com